KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gm App]Hey am good coder read ^^

Go down

[Gm App]Hey am good coder read ^^ Empty [Gm App]Hey am good coder read ^^

Post  hamadcool Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 pm

1. Name:Jack 2. Age:16 3. Sex:male 4. Languages:English 5. Nick-Name:Kitkat 6. Wanted Position:Coder/Java Coder/Php Coder/Web Designer/PotForWarding/and more 7. Experience being a...:i was noob at frist time i learn php coder,coder,java coder,GFX some,Desginer,Coding,and i can do everything you want event npc,summon 50-100 monster spawner npc i release it at Ragezone Try it,i can make armor 32k stat's ,Song At Website And Thing's Flash thingy !!i can make your server non hamachi,frist warning for hacker's/2st jail 35min/ 3rd ban !! ^^ 8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!:to make your server better 9. Last statements:What this means.
-----------------------------------------
1. How do you look for hackers?:making new char and play and catch them to easy ^^ or in hide
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?dunno
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm?maby
4.It's not just fun and games.:Good Server Going Well
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hamadcool

Back to top Go down