KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Format] Game Master Application Format

Go down

[Format] Game Master Application Format Empty [Format] Game Master Application Format

Post  AlexAnthony Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Please Don't post good luck or anything let admin and other staff member stay that >.>
If any staff members see you copying any application you'll 100% not be a gm just try you best ok?
Anybody who gets accepted you will be able to grats them in the new Con-Grats To These New Staff Members. As i will delete their application asap!
"Add lots of details to the application make sure it's true because it's better done then said. We staff members trust you enough to tell the truth in the applications. If you say you've been a gm and you know the commands and if we find out your don't we can always look back on your application. I'm just trying to say tell the truth and add tons of details."

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Sex:
4. Languages:
5. Nick-Name:
6. Wanted Position:
7. Experience being a...:
8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!:
9. Last statements:

Extended Gm Application (Optional) ( Why would i add more questions for nothing cough)
1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?:
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?:
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?:
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?:
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?:

Another Extention YA YOU (Optional)
1. How do you look for hackers?:
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?:
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.:
4. Random Questiong (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS?:
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum