KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessxD's GM application!

2 posters

Go down

DarknessxD's GM application! Empty DarknessxD's GM application!

Post  DarknessxD Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:37 pm

1. Name
Colin IGN DarknessxD
2. Age
3. Sex
Male
4. Languages
English
5. Nick-Name
My IGN or Colin
6. Wanted Position
GM
7. Experience being a...
I had expereince being a GM for 4 months and in LeafStory. (8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!
I can help many of the players I don't abuse commands, dont get mad for random reason's and stay dedicated to the server.
9. Last statements
Im kind and generous to anyone, I dont abuse GM commands, I Dont complain, I wont lie if you ask me a question.

1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?
I would ask why there hacking and if they have a belevible story I wont ban If I catch him again then Ill ban.
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?
Depends on what they did if they shut the server down ban forever if they if they were flying I would put them in jail, if ithey get out Temp ban.
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?
Ask him to stop three times if not put him in jail.
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?
jail him after asking five times to stop asking after saying no.
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?
Ask why they are abuseing the gm powers and ask them to stop then tell an admin so they see what punishment they get.

1. How do you look for hackers?
I use the !cheaters command or spy on people i think may be hacking then ban if I see them hack.
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?
I would rate myself as a 9.
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.
Yes I do think Im responsible enough to be a gm.
4. Random Questiong (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS?

Last edited by DarknessxD on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator's dicided to mess with App btw: made me laugh xD)

DarknessxD
Average Member
Average Member

Back to top Go down

DarknessxD's GM application! Empty RE: Darkness GM App

Post  Derek Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 am

Uhm we will talk about it i guess the gm apps but.. Willly decides even thought im Co-Owner XD
Well ill talk to willy about gm applications.

Be patient

~KattieMS Staff ( not really more like from Derek)

Derek
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum