KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i disagree with the description of this topic

3 posters

Go down

i disagree with the description of this topic Empty i disagree with the description of this topic

Post  Shanky Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:10 am

vista doesnt suck, i will admit it was abosutely terrible at first and i considered throwing my computer out the window many a time. But they have fixed many bugs since then and now it is every bit as good as XP and its actually even better than XP for networking.
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

i disagree with the description of this topic Empty Re: i disagree with the description of this topic

Post  Pikachu Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:12 am

Indeed. I mean vista does sorta suck for now, but after a while it'll be better then XP.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

i disagree with the description of this topic Empty Re: i disagree with the description of this topic

Post  Shanky Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am

i actually think its as good as Xp right now although i suppose thats just a matter of opinion.
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexAnthony Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:38 am

Shanky wrote:vista doesnt suck, i will admit it was abosutely terrible at first and i considered throwing my computer out the window many a time. But they have fixed many bugs since then and now it is every bit as good as XP and its actually even better than XP for networking.
Pikachu wrote:Indeed. I mean vista does sorta suck for now, but after a while it'll be better then XP.
I think it does! Sometimes in windows task manager my cpu usage goes over 100% one time it went to like 400% Razz
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanky Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:48 am

i have never heard that one before.... wow... are u sure there isnt sumthing wrong with your processor?
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:14 am

AlexAnthony wrote:
Shanky wrote:vista doesnt suck, i will admit it was abosutely terrible at first and i considered throwing my computer out the window many a time. But they have fixed many bugs since then and now it is every bit as good as XP and its actually even better than XP for networking.
Pikachu wrote:Indeed. I mean vista does sorta suck for now, but after a while it'll be better then XP.
I think it does! Sometimes in windows task manager my cpu usage goes over 100% one time it went to like 400% Razz

It only does that when you play games, and currently Vista sucks for games.. for now anyways.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanky Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:19 pm

true, vista isnt the best for games, although the most common problem i have with games is it not being compatible with vista, although that isnt as common a thing now as it was when vista was first released. I find that its mostly star wars games such as Knights of the old republic or jedi academy that wont work...
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexAnthony Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 am

yea there is something wrong with my processor 100% sure no wait 100.0000000000000000000001% sure
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanky Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:00 pm

you should get a new one, although i hate putting processors in cause u kinda have to squish them down and im always afraid im gonna do it wrong and break it.... same thing with graphics cards... cause when they go in the slot they make this loud pop and im always like o crap... did i break it?
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down