KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whates the highest level youve ever had in maplesatory(global

4 posters

Go down

whates the highest  level youve ever had in maplesatory(global Empty whates the highest level youve ever had in maplesatory(global

Post  ikaila Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Mine whas a DragonKnight lvl 99 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ikaila
Average Member
Average Member

Back to top Go down

whates the highest  level youve ever had in maplesatory(global Empty Re: whates the highest level youve ever had in maplesatory(global

Post  AlexAnthony Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 am

i just hacker my level up to 60 Razz
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

whates the highest  level youve ever had in maplesatory(global Empty Re: whates the highest level youve ever had in maplesatory(global

Post  Shanky Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:06 am

70 and then i was so sick of training i quit gms
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:54 pm

A lvl 52 non dexless Assasin. I did not hack, but I quit since I found out there where private servers that are far better then normal MS lols
Jason
Jason
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum