KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

๑۩۞۩๑{SuShi3)gm app๑۩۞۩๑

Go down

๑۩۞۩๑{SuShi3)gm app๑۩۞۩๑ Empty ๑۩۞۩๑{SuShi3)gm app๑۩۞۩๑

Post  calvinsoccer1000 Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:49 pm

1. Name:in game name(SuShi3)name calvin
2. Age:13
3. Sex:male
4. Languages:english,french,vietnamese
5. Nick-Name:calv
6. Wanted Position:GM ^_^
7. Experience being a...:gm i have my own server but i dont play it anymore i like better playing other people server's like this server my fav i have also been gm in avatarms avatar-story and finalstory i have done many things for other server's
8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!:cause i have lots of experience i have been gm in many other server's and even i have my own server that i dont play anymore and i help plenty of server's like finalstory i made there server one of the best since ima coder i fix there ludipq
9. Last statements:im a coder i can fix party quest=pq like ludipq kerning pq<coke pq and i can do much much more

Extended Gm Application (Optional) ( Why would i add more questions for nothing cough)
1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?:
i would ask him if its true and if i har he hacks again then i go in hide and spy on him and c if he is really hack him i would jail him and talk to him then ban him
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?:
i would give them a second cahnge and warn them and i woul go in hide to make shur they dont hack again if they do insta ban
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?:
i wouldent listen to him i would jail him for 20 minutes and if he continuse iwould jail him for a day and if he continuses again i would ban him
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?:
i would jail him and tell him to stfu and come and c him when hes ready to stop spamming
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?:
i would tell admin and tell him what he did and i would take a screen shot just to make shur he nose im saying the truth

Another Extention YA YOU (Optional)
1. How do you look for hackers?:
well its not hard i go in hide and spy in one of the most hacked places (zakum altar,and pap
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?:
10 for shur but i rally dont care i no im a good gm i can code npc mkae new items and npc
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.:
ofcourse i have been an admin so i do think i am responsabol inouth and admin rox ^_^ !!!
4. Random Questiong (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS?:
100 duh i dont even have to think about it Razz lol!

of comments: i can make new npc not like other server i can make custom items new items new monsters but making new monsters is very hard and i am a good coder i can code lost of stuff im a c++ coder i can make banners ect...
calvinsoccer1000
calvinsoccer1000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum