KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iMax GM App.

2 posters

Go down

iMax GM App. Empty iMax GM App.

Post  iMax Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:47 pm

1. Name: Matt Machado
2. Age: 16
3. Sex: Male
4. Languages: English
5. Nick-Name: Matt
6. Wanted Position: GM
7. Experience being a GM: On a server caled RockHardStory i was a GM it is not up anymore.
8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!: I've ben playing MapleStory for 5 and a half years and private servers for half of a year.
9. Last statements: Im a junior in high school so im a mature young man. I have an IQ of 148 so im a very smart person.

Extended Gm Application (Optional) ( Why would i add more questions for nothing cough)
1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?: Jail him for 3 days and if he does it again perm. ban.
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?: Second chance.
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?: Prem ban.
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?: Jail for 2 days.
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?: Tell the owner or adaim and ask him about it.

Another Extention YA YOU (Optional)
1. How do you look for hackers?: Idk.
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?: 8
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.: Yes.
4. Random Questiong (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS?: 75 it would be higher but i don't like the re-pack very much.

Last edited by iMax on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMax
iMax

Back to top Go down

iMax GM App. Empty RE:Ur gm app

Post  Derek Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:46 pm

uh good but i think ur lying on how long u played xD Maple just had their 4 year anniversary Razz

Derek
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum