KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Times GM application,.. sorry about the other place.

Go down

Times GM application,.. sorry about the other place. Empty Times GM application,.. sorry about the other place.

Post  Time Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm

1.)Time
2.)18
3.)Male
4.)Some german but my main is English
5.)[GM]Time
6.)I would like to be a GM.
7.)I have yet to be a GM however I have been a moderator and I have all of the GM codes and ids.
8.)Well I'm 18, fair, nice, and I've been a MS n00b and I know how it hurts not to have questions answered. Plus I'm still in school but I do everything on the computer so I can GM everyday. I wont be too generous and I have respect for people and epically my direct peers.
9.)Well,... to be honest I'd like to help people so I'd host events and I'd answer any and all questions as best as I can.

Extended GM questions:
1.)First I would warn him, tell him to close the hacks and refresh MS.
2.)It depends on the rules set by you.
3.)I get pissed and teleport somewhere.
4.)I will move him to punishment for 5 mins.
5.)Eh,.. I tell whoever the leader person is.

Another Exam:
1.)I see if their doing anything out of the ordinary or impossible and use whatever GM powers I can to see if they are for sure.
2.)Totally a 10. I can see myself as a great GM. And if not you can always revoke it.
3.)I totally understand it's not fun and games, there's work to be done always. I'll take it seriously and do what I can within my limits while following the rules.
4.)86, I like MS and KattieMS has alot of good features but the Hamachi and lag just take it from a 100 to an 90. The other 4 comes from a few GMs that I have met that abuse their powers x3 taddeling already XD. Jk

Time

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum