KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirate class for maple story global?

5 posters

Go down

Pirate class for maple story global? Empty Pirate class for maple story global?

Post  Djchip Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:50 pm

yo i heard that the pirate class is finaly going to come out to maple story global . i personaly think its going to be great but im not sure , what do you guys think

Djchip
Average Member
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Pirate class for maple story global? Empty Re: Pirate class for maple story global?

Post  Shanky Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:16 pm

im sure that anything that has to do with pirates is going to be amazing. although ive heard its gonna be quite some time before we actually get the pirate class in gms.
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Pirate class for maple story global? Empty Re: Pirate class for maple story global?

Post  AlexAnthony Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 pm

PIRATE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried on my old v.58 server omfg it was awsome
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pirate class for maple story global? Empty ??

Post  asdfkerub Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 pm

theres going to b priate on gms o.O

asdfkerub
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanky Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 am

AlexAnthony wrote:PIRATE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried on my old v.58 server omfg it was awsome

ive never used it before but i have seen videos of it on youtube and it does look quite awesome
Shanky
Shanky
Calodrite
Calodrite

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexAnthony Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:01 am

it is very awsome indeed D:
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm

GMS is so noob. They said they would release it in the beginning of June this year -.-
They say that they will now release it in 2 weeks time from now =)
I am going to check it out, though. (Dont worry, my KattieMS gameplay wont get any worse then it would.
Jason
Jason
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexAnthony Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:36 pm

lol if v.55 has hidden pirate coding in it... i can maybe add it... although i think they started that in v.58... cause that is how you get new jobs and what not... there is hidden coding somewhere in somewhere in the .wz files i think or something like that
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down