KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Appliction

Go down

Gm Appliction Empty Gm Appliction

Post  jessika123 Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:16 am

1. Name: Jessica
2. Age: 12
3. Sex: Female
4. Languages: I speak spainsh but mostly English
5. Nick-Name: ShiroSkyz
6. Wanted Position: SuperGM
7.Experience being a gm: I've been gm 1 time on ChillinMs I,ve been gm for a couple
of weeks now.
8. Why should we pick you: You should pick me beacuse i like helping people help
when there stuck. I know all the gm commands and ill be a really good gm.
9. I've been a gm for a couple of weeks now and ill help the server by helping people and voting for it.

Extended Gm Application (Optional) ( Why would i add more questions for nothing cough)

1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?: Ill ban him or put him in the jail thing.
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?: Ill do no chance beacuse if people hack wats the point of playing the server and it annyons other people when there trying to kill the monsters.
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?: Ill say stop it if he says something again about me or the server ill ban him for talking crap about the server.
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?: if someone comes asking me for a item ill give it to them
beacuse if we dont they will just leave server but if i do he'll maybe say this server is the best and all that and tell his friends to join the server.
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?: Nothing
Another Extention YA YOU (Optional)
1. How do you look for hackers?: When someone says a hacker is on my cc i go there and ban him or ill ask the person who was the him/her hacker sign.
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?: 10
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.: i think i am responsible enough beacuse i will respect other gms and if anyone needs help im glad to help them
4. Random Questiong (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS?: 100

jessika123

Back to top Go down