KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Appliction Help

3 posters

Go down

Game Master Appliction Help Empty Game Master Appliction Help

Post  AlexAnthony Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm

1. Name: Put your name.
2. Age: Age
3. Sex: Gender
4. Languages: What languages you speak
5. Nick-Name: your ign
6. Wanted Position: wanted position >.>
7. Experience being a...: Tell us how much times you been a Gm and how long. Just to make it longer put servers name and about how long you we're there for
8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!: Tell us why we should pick you over everybody else! Put like experience how would you help server and what you are gonna do
9. Last statements: Your last words. Re-state how long you have been a gm. (if not well tell us what you'll do). Re-state what you will do for server, or what you CAN do to help server. Lol if you really want to be a gm don't throw people under the bus it looks bad.

Extended Gm Application (Optional) ( Why would i add more questions for nothing cough)
1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?:
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?:
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?:
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?:
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?:

Another Extention YA YOU (Optional)
1. How do you look for hackers?:
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?:
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.:
4. Random Questiong (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS?:

I can't really help you on extension because it's what YOU are gonna. Add lots of details to the application make sure it's true because it's better done then said. We staff members trust you enough to tell the truth in the applications. If you say you've been a gm and you know the commands and if we find out your don't we can always look back on your application. Razz I'm just trying to say tell the truth and add tons of details.
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Game Master Appliction Help Empty Re: Game Master Appliction Help

Post  Pikachu Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:41 pm

Good job, This will help people alot Very Happy
Pikachu
Pikachu
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexAnthony Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Pikachu wrote:Good job, This will help people alot Very Happy
thanks pikachu
AlexAnthony
AlexAnthony
Admin
Admin

https://kattiems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Time Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:05 pm

1.)Time
2.)18
3.)Male
4.)Some german but my main is English
5.)[GM]Time
6.)I would like to be a GM.
7.)I have yet to be a GM however I have been a moderator and I have all of the GM codes and ids.
8.)Well I'm 18, fair, nice, and I've been a MS n00b and I know how it hurts not to have questions answered. Plus I'm still in school but I do everything on the computer so I can GM everyday. I wont be too generous and I have respect for people and epically my direct peers.
9.)Well,... to be honest I'd like to help people so I'd host events and I'd answer any and all questions as best as I can.

Extended GM questions:
1.)First I would warn him, tell him to close the hacks and refresh MS.
2.)It depends on the rules set by you.
3.)I get pissed and teleport somewhere.
4.)I will move him to punishment for 5 mins.
5.)Eh,.. I tell whoever the leader person is.

Another Exam:
1.)I see if their doing anything out of the ordinary or impossible and use whatever GM powers I can to see if they are for sure.
2.)Totally a 10. I can see myself as a great GM. And if not you can always revoke it.
3.)I totally understand it's not fun and games, there's work to be done always. I'll take it seriously and do what I can within my limits while following the rules.
4.)86, I like MS and KattieMS has alot of good features but the Hamachi and lag just take it from a 100 to an 90. The other 4 comes from a few GMs that I have met that abuse their powers x3 taddeling already XD. Jk

Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down