KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyCreamyx3 Gm application!~

Go down

BabyCreamyx3 Gm application!~ Empty BabyCreamyx3 Gm application!~

Post  teddy Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:17 am

1. Name:ANS:Nickson Smile
2. Age:ANS: 13
3. Sex:ANS: male of course
4. Languages:ANS: English Smile
5. Nick-Name:ANS:BabyCreamyx3 - for some fun
6. Wanted Position:ANS:Game master !!!
7. Experience being a...:ANS: erm i have no experience on being a GM but some how i know wad is right or wrong to be a gm
8. Why Should We Pick YOU?!:ANS: my a kind and fun joking boy like to help people in any way i care through that they are LOST Sad

Extended Gm Application (Optional) ( Why would i add more questions for nothing cough)
1. Say Timmy Was Hacking What Will You Do?:ANS:1st i will do SS after then i will ban him ... cuz if he was posting in the forum that he is not hacking in the sever and it is a lie.. i could show him some of the proof wad i took with it Smile
2. OMG I See someone hacking and decide to give them a second chance what will you do? A second chance or no chance?:ANS: SEE if wad hack is he using if is a hack that owner said cant use i will not give a second chance but if is a hack that is not serious i will bive a second chance by jailing him for 1hour ...
3. Some noob is harassing you what do you do?:ANS: i will ask him wad he ones with me 1st ... then if is like he cant find items or wad i could tell him . if its a person asking items i will ignored him ...z
4. Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?:ANS: k this case ... as a GM we have rule >< must follow rule if he wants item he can get it himself or win the event >,> i will rely like T.T
5. You saw another gm abusing their powers (we don't care about admins cause admins rox -cough-) what do you do?:ANs:i will see if serious or wad then i questions them about it then ask admin/owner see how

Another Extention YA YOU (Optional)
1. How do you look for hackers?:Ans: to look for hacks is some very easy or hard depends on wad type of hack they use ... >.< i not sure about this answer
2. On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm?:5 ><
3. Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm? It's not just fun and games.:In my opinion i am half half with if cuz being a Gm is my responsible and i will try doing MY very best ><
4. Random Questions (Please PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE to answer this question honestly) On a rate of 1-100 how much do you like Kattie MS? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ANS: i will rate it 50/50 cuz the system is laggy ... but the feature is ver good as u all had place it nice and neat ...

teddy

Back to top Go down