KattieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cody GM application. Consider me pls ;)

Go down

Cody GM application. Consider me pls ;) Empty Cody GM application. Consider me pls ;)

Post  Cody Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 am

Name: William

IGN: Cody

Time Zone: GMT +8

Languages: English,Chinese, Singlish Smile

Experience: I had been playing MapleStory for 3 years plus and joined maple private server for 6 months long. Had my own server too but not released out due to some reasons(i can tell u in msn). I had been a GM for KatekyoHitmanRebornMS. I'm quite well versed in all the GM commands, so I'm sure that I can use them well but i use a GM handbook too. Besides that, I can ban hackers more effectively because I would stalk players in game and not slack around with other players and such.

Online Time: Around 8-10 hours a day (Maybe more if the server is 24/7)

About me:
I'm a amaible and helpful person. Smile Whenever people ask help from me, I'm glad to lend them a helping hand. I can blend well into the community though im a new player to the server but im not a noob IN MAPLE DEFINITELY. I'll advertise the server to make the server more wonderful and well known. I like and have the experience to host events too. **But i will not break the rules though. Smile I would like to contribute to the community and even help out with the staff team whenever i can.

Why Do You Want To Join:
I apply for a GM position because I'm quite experienced and matured and of cos understand what the players needs are. I can help the owner to manage the server because this is still a new server, so I will do my jobs well in your server. I assure you that im 100% trustworthy and would not break any rules. I want to help you guys grow since it is a new server and of cos, ENJOY IT ! =)I enjoy conversating with the community and make new friends. I hope you take my application into consideration as i know i wont let you down.

Why choose me?:
i am an honest person and easy-going person who can blends into the players well. You can count on me to make all players abide the rules of the server and having fun in the game. if i can help out in anything, i will definitely try it. Being a GM, i wan to make this server an anti hacking server and make it wonderful for every to play in, aiming that all players will enjoy being part of the community.

Some random dumb fat loser noob is asking you for an item you keep saying no but he keeps asking what will you do?:
I will warn them in a stern way, if he continues to pm me and such, i will jail him. If he keeps pming me, i will not turn off the pm cos others who needs help might pm me, i might temp ban him of cos, with screenies taken.

How do you look for hackers?:
This is normally what i would do. i will use '!connected' to see whose connected to game and i will go to the channel and use '!online' to show whose online and i will start to track players. If theres too many ppl online, i will go to maps like 'Encounter with the buddha' etc which is popular and patrol around. But i hope there will be no players who violates the game rules.

MSN: Aquilalegend@hotmail.com

You can talk to me in MSN for more details, I would be glad to talk to you. Consider me thks Smile

Hope to hear from u soon.... :]

Cody

Back to top Go down